Top Plays Guidelines
for you to have the best chance at making it into an episode.
- There is a limit of 1 submission per matchID.
- People that want us to watch their entire replay for clips are ignored.
- People that send in multiple clips that are deemed “horrible” will be blacklisted.
- Please be accurate with the time you submit. If we cannot find what you’ve described at around that time then we will ignore the clip.
- Descriptions of the plays should be very short and concise. We will look at every play if you follow these rules.
- Top 10 plays are not always based on skill. Sometimes the “WOW” factor comes into effect.
- Please make sure the replay is available for download. We come across a LOT of matchID’s that are not downloadable.
- Also try and keep track of our previous Top 10 videos. If you send in a play that is very similar to one already submitted, it will not have as good of a chance at making it in.
- Generally we release the Top 10 on Sundays, but under some circumstances Monday. We come to a final decision on the plays on Thursdays. So if you send in a play on Thursday or later, be patient because it won’t show up until the next week.
Example of a GOOD description:
“Venomancer jukes and gets a few kills”
Example of a BAD description:
“first thing first i really like to watch ur channel and i saw alot of highlight of pro player then i became good player my sf was so good i got alot of good ult and bigplay also i bought rapier for the sake i know iamjust 3.8 k mmr, please put me in ur video u can watch its good game, i will be happy if u put me in ur video thanks alot again keep it up”
By clicking submit, I accept that my clip will be used by Dota 2 Rapier for the purposes mentioned here